Essex County Parks and Recreation in partnership with Essex County Public Schools and Essex County Public Library is offering a structured after school enrichment program. The purpose of the program is to enhance learning and provide a safe and secure environment where each child can reach their individual potential.
After School Enrichment
- After School enrichment at Tappahannock Elementary School will begin on September 12 and run until May 26, 2017
- After School Enrichment is open for grades K-8th. Middle school students are transported by E.C.P.S. transportation to T.E.S.
- Hours are 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Monday through Friday.
- The program is administered by certified teachers and E.C.P.R. staff.
- The after school enrichment will include homework, special activities and supervised recreation.
- Parents are responsible for after school snack transportation home.
- Fee is $38 per week. NO partial weeks.
- The fee must be paid prior to the week the child is attending to guarantee a spot
- There is NO A.S.E. when schools are closed or is dismissed early.
- There will a $1.00 per minute charge for pick up after 5:30 pm.